Sewage System, 1/2HP, Vertical Switch
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Simplex Sewage System|
|GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head||128|
|GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head||89|
|GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head||50|
|GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head||10|
|Maximum Head||21 ft.|
|Max. Temp.||130 Degrees F|
|Basin Capacity||41 gal.|
|Cord Length||10 ft.|
|Max. Dia. Solids||2"|
|Features||Fully Assembled with Thermal Overload Protection, Non-Clogging Vortex Impeller, Anti-Floatation Device Helps to Eliminate Basin From Floating|
|Includes||Internal 2" PVC Discharge Pipe|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Pumps quickly remove wastewater where gravity drain lines are not available.
- Automatic pumps include 2-pole vertical float switch, nonclog vortex impeller, check valve, and polyethylene cover. 2MNE3, 6JGW4 and 6JGW6 come completely assembled. 2MNE1 and 2MNE5 require some assembly.
- Sewage Pump Systems (Below Grade)
- Assembled pump and basin systems push wastewater from below-grade sewage systems.
- Max. dia. solids: 2"