Acoustical Tile, Type Ceiling, Width 24 In, Length 48 In, Thickness 5/8 In, Color White, Square Lay-In Edge Type, Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC) 40, Light Reflectance (LR) 0.80, Mineral Fiber, Coverage 64 Sq Ft, Resistant To Sag, Mold/Mildew, Bacteria, Soil; Fire Resistive, Temp. Range (F) 32-120, Recycled Content 37 Percent, Application Clean Rooms, Labs, Kitchens and Surgical Areas, Features Fire Guard, Standards ASTM E1264, Package Quantity 8
Acoustical Ceiling Tiles
- All tiles are durable, sag resistant, and have a Flame Spread Index 25 or less. Smoke Developed Index 50 or less. Include a 30-yr. limited system warranty against visible sag, mold/mildew, and bacterial growth (excludes Cortega and Fissured products).
- Class A Fire resistance, according to ASTM E84 and CAN/ULC S102 surface burning characteristics. UL Classified.
- Georgian High Washability and Clean Room VL
- Unperforated Class 5 (Class 100) tiles offer high wash and scrubbability, and soil resistance. Impact and scratch resistant.
- Meet USDA/FSIS guidelines for food processing areas.
- Clean Room VL, Cortega, and Fissured Fire Guard
- Provide enhanced resistance against structural failure during a fire when used with Fire Guard grid assemblies (sold separately).