Belt Drive Motor, Split-Phase, 1/2, 1/6 HP, Nameplate RPM 1725/1140, Voltage 230, 1 Phase, Frame 56, Open Dripproof, Full Load Amps 5.3/2.4, 60 Hz, Cradle Mounting, Thermal Protection Auto, Insulation Class B, Service Factor 1.0, Sleeve Bearings, Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C, Rotation CW/CCW, Overall Length 10-1/4 In., Shaft Dia. 5/8 In., Shaft Length 1-7/8 In.
- Split-Phase Air-Over Motors
- Designed specifically for diminishing torque air-moving applications, such as belted or direct-drive fans.
- High-efficiency motors feature extended studs for mounting fan guard on shaft endshield. 2HUB3 is a replacement for OEM motors used in Triangle belt-drive exhaust fans. For use in exhaust fans, air circulators, and other air-over fan applications. Open motors are for use in clean, dry, nonhazardous locations. Enclosed motors are for use in dusty, dirty, nonhazardous locations.
- UL Recognized and CSA Certified.
- Body dia.: 48 frame, 5-5/8"; 56 frame, 6-1/2" Insulation: Class B Max. ambient: 40 C Rotation: CW/CCW, except 2HUB3 is CWLE Duty: continuous air-over