Diaphragm Accumulator, 5 cu. In., 3600 psi
Average Rating: n/a
|Fluid Volume||5 cu. In.|
|Gas Volume (Cu.-In.)||5|
|Maximum Pressure||3600 psi|
|Pre-Charged Nitrogen Pressure||No|
|Inlet SAE (In.)||#6|
|Max. Flow GPM||11|
|Temp. Range||-40F to 176F|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Lightweight, welded, completely sealed accumulators can be mounted in any direction. Buna N O-ring diaphragm bag. Not serviceable.
- Supplement pump flow and pressure, absorb shock, and compensate for leakage to increase hydraulic system efficiency. Accumulators also provide emergency auxiliary hydraulic pressure. Repair kits include Buna N bladder, valve seal cap, seal kit, gas valve core valve stem, and instructions.
- Steel housing Max. pressure: 3000 psi
- Temp. range: 5 to 180 F
- Hydraulic Accumulators and Repair Kits