Diaphragm Accumulator, 30 cu in, 2300 psiAD050B16T9A1 1474121
Average Rating: n/a
|Fluid Volume||30 cu in|
|Gas Volume (Cu.-In.)||30|
|Maximum Pressure||2300 psi|
|Pre-Charged Nitrogen Pressure||No|
|Inlet SAE (In.)||#8|
|Max. Flow GPM||26|
|Temp. Range||-40F to 176F|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Lightweight, welded, completely sealed accumulators can be mounted in any direction. Buna N O-ring diaphragm bag. Not serviceable.
- Supplement pump flow and pressure, absorb shock, and compensate for leakage to increase hydraulic system efficiency. Accumulators also provide emergency auxiliary hydraulic pressure. Repair kits include Buna N bladder, valve seal cap, seal kit, gas valve core valve stem, and instructions.
- Steel housing Max. pressure: 3000 psi
- Temp. range: 5 to 180 F
- Hydraulic Accumulators and Repair Kits