Filter Cartridge, Pleated, 0.5Micron, 7GPMFP310-0.5 1474263
Average Rating: n/a
|Flow Rate (GPM)||7|
|Material of Construction||Phenolic Impregnated Cellulose|
|Inside Dia. (In.)||1|
|Outside Dia. (In.)||0.5|
|Max. Recommended Differential||35 psid|
|Max. Temp. (F)||250|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- For oil and aqueous applications.
- Flo-Pac and Flo-Pac + Pleated Filter Cartridges
- ETP (electro-tin-plated) steel metal components for both aqueous and oil-based applications. High-strength spiral core can withstand pressure surges up to 100 psi. Phenolic resin-impregnated cellulose allows high flow capacity at low pressure drop, while maintaining integrity, strength, and high-contaminant capacity.
- 1/2" O.D. Max. temp.: 250 F