Wireless Motion Detector, Passive Infrared (PIR), Height (In.) 7-3/4, Width (In.) 3-2/3, Depth (In.) 5-3/4, White, Coverage 40 Ft., Coverage Width (Deg) 85, Detection Zones 94, Mounting Height (Ft.) 8-1/3 to 10, Wall Mounting, Input Power 3-7.2VDC Lithium, Current Consumption 4mA max at 3VDC, Alarm Output 10VDC 0.01A max, IP Rating IP55, Operating Temp. -4 to 140 F, Includes Bracket, Hood, Area Masking Seal, Screw Kit, Hook and Loop Tape x2, Alarm Cable, Battery Lead x2, Dummy Battery Kit
Outdoor Motion Detectors
- Passive Infrared (PIR)
- High Mount
- Sensors can secure perimeters and activate alarms, CCTVs, and other security devices.
- Include 2 high-density detection zones with pyro elements and an accurate discrimination function for spot temperature changes of moving objects. This reduces false and missed alarms caused by severe environments. "Ideal Detection Setting" allows detection area to be set at 40', 30', 18.3', or 13.3' for accurate installation. 6WTH3 and 6WTH2 include digital antimasking technology with a digital processing circuit to monitor environmental changes and implement automatic optimization.
- Detect changes in temperature that can identify if an intruder has entered a perimeter. Detectors have a high RFI/EMI immunity, dual-channel processing capability, and a rugged, rust-resistant housing. Ideal for activating PTZ cameras, phone line video transmission equipment, recording devices, alert monitoring, or directing an operator's attention to a certain area. 3GVY1 features a customizable recordable alarm that will sound a message programmed by the user.
- UL Listed, RoHS Compliant.
- Stable and reliable outdoor detection Operating temp: -4 to 122 F Form C Alarm Output