Fuse, Low Voltage Branch Circuit, Class J, Series LPJ, Voltage Rating 600VAC/300VDC, Fuse Amps 2, Time Delay, No, Dual Element, Melamine Body Material, Cylindrical (Rejection) Body Style, Interrupt Rating 300kA at 600VAC, Length 2-1/4, Diameter 13/16, Functionally Equal To Ferraz/Gould AJT, Littelfuse JTD, Standards CE, Class J, UL-Special Purpose Guide JFHR, CSA Class 1422-02, Package Quantity 1
Class J Fuses
- Compact fuses require about half the mounting space of 600V Class RK1 and Class RK5 fuses.
- Current-limiting Fiberglass bodies With Rejection
- LPJ Low-Peak (600VAC/300VDC)
- Dual element. 1 to 60A: ferrule type; 70 to 600A: knife-blade type.
- Time-delay 6A and higher are indicating 300kA IR AC, 100kA IR DC Functional equivalents: Mersen AJT and Littelfuse JTD