|Item||DC Variable Speed Control|
|Shunt Wound Volts||200|
|Accepts Tach Feedback||No|
|Linear Acceleration||Fixed 0.5 sec.|
|Operates On||50/60 Hertz at +/-10 Percentage Rated Line Voltage|
|Provides||Instant Reversing And Quick Precise Stopping|
|Operating Temp.||-10 to 45 Degree C|
|HP @ Higher Volts||1/4 to 1|
|Includes||Speed Pot, Knob and Dial Plate|
|Agency Compliance||C-UL US|
- Note: Not intended for constant-HP applications such as saws and drill presses, or in close proximity to high-capacitive-discharge electrical circuits such as welding equipment.
- Provide instant reversing, precise stopping, or cycling. Fit industry standard footprint for both vertical and horizontal mounting. Automatic dynamic braking on power loss. Zero-speed detect circuit eliminates contact arcing and motor plug reversing.
- Cycle rate: 3 cpm
- DC Adjustable-Speed Controls
- Operable on 60/50 Hz at 10% rated line voltage. Inhibit circuit allows Start/Stop without breaking AC lines. 2LHT5 features electronic safety interlock. Agency standards: 6Z385, 6Z386, 2LHT6, and reversing/cycling chassis models are UL and C-UL Listed. All others are UL and C-UL Recognized. 2M510, 5DYG9, 2LHT5, and 2LHT4 are also CE Certified.
- For permanent magnet or shunt-wound DC motors and gearmotors. Solid-state speed controls convert line voltage input to full-wave DC power on constant- or diminishing-torque applications. 4Z829 and 13A944 include isolated voltage/current follower input with an auto/manual switch.
- Adjustable min./max. speed and IR compensation Speed regulation: 1% with armature voltage feedback and 0.5% with tach feedback Chassis models include speed pot, knob, and dial plate
- Built-in transient and surge suppression