|Drive Type||Adjustable Frequency|
|Max. Output Amps||0.7|
|Input Phase AC||1|
|Output Phase AC||3|
|Frequency Setting (Hertz)||400|
|Accepts Input Control Signal||4 to 20 Milliamperes DC, 0 to 5 VDC or 0 to 10 VDC Input|
|Green Environmental Attribute||Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption|
|Green Certification or Other Recognition||RoHS Compliant|
- Note: Do not use with hazardous location motors. Contact your local DrillSpot branch for complete specifications.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
- Compact design for areas with limited space; zero clearance required when mounting side-by-side. Automatic energy savings reduce motor loss and electric costs. High starting torque. Soft-switching insulated gate bipolar transistors (IGBT) allow use with standard general-purpose motors. Include built-in dynamic brake control, single-turn trim pot for speed control, and LED display. For use in fans, blowers, conveyors, machine tools, and other industrial equipment.
- C-UL Listed and CE Certified.
- Accept 4 to 20mA, 0 to 5VDC, or 0 to 10VDC inputs Output frequency: 0 to 400 Hz PID control function