PEX Stubout, Barb With Flange, 8Inx1/2In
Average Rating: n/a
|Type||Barb With Flange|
|Copper Tube Size||1/2"|
|PEX Size||8" x 1/2"|
|Pipe Size||8" x 1/2"|
|Material of Construction||Copper|
|Max. Pressure||80 psi|
|Temp. Range||33 Degrees to 200 Degrees F|
|Compliance||Certified For Use In Potable Water Applications in CA and VT|
- Certified for use in potable water applications in CA and VT.
- 10A506 to 10A508 meet ASTM F877, F1807; CAN CSA B137.5; NSF 1, 4, and 61.
- Max. pressure: 80 psi Temp. range: 33 to 200 F
- Low-Lead PEX Crimp Fittings
- Easily install without flame, flux, or solder. Require no bonding agents, glue, or solvents. Fittings resist corrosion, mineral buildup, rust, and freeze damage. Suitable for new or retrofit construction and for hot or cold water distribution. Certified for use in potable water applications.
- Meet ASTM F877, F1807; CSA B137.5; NSF 1, 4, and 61.
- Max. pressure: 80 psi, except 10A614 to 10A617 are 160 psi at 73 F, 100 psi at 180 F, and 80 psi at 200 F Temp. range: 33 to 200 F