Solenoid Valve, 2 Way, NC, Brass, 1/4 In
Average Rating: n/a
|Number of Ways||2|
|Cv Flow Factor||1.20|
|Pipe Size (In.)||1/4|
|Orifice Dia. (In.)||5/16|
|PSI Differential Min.||5|
|Coefficient of Volume||1.20|
|Max. Fluid Temp. (F)||180|
|Coil Insulation Class||F|
|Coil Enclosure||NEMA Type 1|
|Construction Reference No.||8|
|Center Line Pipe Center Size (In.)||2-1/2|
|Agency Compliance||UL General Purpose|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 2- and 3-Way General Purpose Solenoid Valves
- Use high-flow valves for liquid, corrosive, and air/inert gas service applications, including car washes, air compressors, pumps, laundry equipment, and industrial water control.
- 1-pc. molded epoxy coil enclosures have built-in 1/2" NPT conduit hubs with strain relief.
- Standards: UL, CSA.
- Max. ambient temp.: 140 F