Inverted Marking Paint, Fl. Blue, 20 oz.
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Inverted Striping Paint|
|Net Weight||17 oz.|
|Coverage||600 to 700 Linear ft./1" Strip|
|Dry Time||1/2 hr.|
|Dry Time Tack Free||10 min.|
|Application Temperature||40 to 100 Degrees F|
|Application Method||Aerosol, Marking Wand, Marking Pistol, Marking Wheel|
|Surface||Asphalt, Concrete, Grass|
|Exposure Conditions||Mild to Moderate|
|For Use With||Marking Guns|
- Hazardous Material
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Precision Line spray tip provides fast-drying, highly visible markings. VOC/MIR compliant. M1600 System solvent-based markings last 3 to 6 months when undisturbed. M1800 System water-based markings last 1 to 3 months when undisturbed.
- Inverted Marking Paint, Chalk, and Applicators
- Industrial Choice Marking Paint and Chalk (M1600 and M1800 System)
- APPLICATION METHOD: Inverted aerosol, marking wand, marking pistol, or marking wheel SURFACES: Concrete, gravel, pavement, dirt, and grass EXPOSURE CONDITIONS: Mild and moderate USES: Excavation, construction, and surveyor's marking