Portable Sandblaster, 90lb, 60 to 125 psi10Z912 1547346
Average Rating: n/a
|Hopper Capacity (Lb.)||90|
|Tank Dimension (In.)||10.9 x 25.2|
|Air Pressure (PSI)||60 to 125|
|CFM Required @ 80 PSI||6.2|
|Hose Length (Ft.)||10|
|Application||Removing Rust, Scale, Paint, and Dirt From Metals, Wood, Brick, and Stone|
|Includes||10 Ft Hose, Blast Gun and 3/16 In Ceramic Nozzle|
- Note: Additional ALC accessories and parts are available on DrillSpot.com .
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Westward and Maxus models include blast gun and 3/16" ceramic nozzle. 6ZA34 and 6ZA35 feature durable polyethylene hoppers and are recommended for small projects. 6ZA34 features molded loop hand and shoulder strap. Includes 5-ft. hose. 6ZA35 has a screened top opening that sifts blast media to help prevent clogging. Includes 15-ft. hose. 10Z912 has a steel hopper with pull handle and 6" wheels for easy maneuvering around the jobsite. Includes 10-ft. hose. 15E765 and 15E766 have plastic construction and can be used with most dry abrasives. Include 3 nozzles, airjet, and wrench.
- Portable Abrasive Blasters
- For removing rust, scale, paint, and dirt from metals, wood, brick, and stone.