Sandblaster, Pressure-Feed, Hopper Capacity (Lb.) 80, Hopper Material Steel, Tank Dimension (In.) 10.6 x 24.9, Steel, Rubber, Plastic, Ceramic, Air Pressure (PSI) 65 to 125, 9 with 3/32 In. Nozzle, 11 with 7/64 In. Nozzle, 13 with 1/8 In. Nozzle, 18 with 9/64 In. Nozzle CFM Required @ 80 PSI, Hose Length (Ft.) 8, For Removing Rust, Scale, Paint, and Dirt From Metals, Wood, Brick, and Stone, Includes 8 Ft Hose, Blast Gun, 4 Ceramic Nozzles and Protective Hood
- Note: Additional ALC accessories and parts are available on DrillSpot.com .
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Portable Abrasive Blasters
- All include 8-ft. hose, 4 ceramic nozzles, and an air line filter and pressure gauge to control airflow. 10Z913 includes a control valve gun, filling funnel, and protective hood. 10Z914 and 10Z915 have a recessed top for filling of blast media. ALC models 15E742 through 15E745 have powder-coated steel construction with a manual pull-up tank closure and deadman handle design; can be used with most dry abrasives. Include hood and 1/8" and 5/35" ceramic nozzles.
- For removing rust, scale, paint, and dirt from metals, wood, brick, and stone.