|Drive Type||Adjustable Frequency Variable Torque|
|Max. Output Amps||9.0|
|Input Phase AC||3|
|Output Phase AC||3|
|Protection||Overcurrent, Overvoltage, Undervoltage, Inverter Heatsink and Brake Resistor Overheating|
|Displays||Input Volts, Output Amps, RPM, Frequency or Conveyor Speed|
- Note: NEMA 4 enclosures, not for use outdoors. Do not use with hazardous location motors. Contact your local DrillSpot branch for complete specifications.
- Designed for variable-torque applications. Programmable auto-start eliminates the need to restart after momentary power failures. Torque limiting prevents excessive wear and tear on equipment. Keypad stores several functions for simplified programming. Units display input volts, output amps, rpm, frequency, or conveyor speed. Protection features include overcurrent, overvoltage, undervoltage, inverter heat sink, and brake resistor overheating. Selectable functions include operating method/frequency setting, base and top frequency, max. output frequency, torque boost, fault memory, DC braking, acceleration/deceleration, motor sound adjustment, max. output voltage, slip compensation, torque limit control, sensorless torque vector, jump frequency, automatic deceleration time, and automatic pattern operation.
- C-UL Listed and CE Certified.
- Accept 4 to 20mA, 0 to 5VDC, or 0 to 10VDC inputs Output frequency: 0 to 120 Hz Built-in PID loop and Modbus RTU
- AC Adjustable-Frequency Drives, G11S Series
- Designed for constant-torque applications. Offer similar features as the P11S series. Up to 400 Hz output. Starting torque is 200% for 7.5 to 30 HP, 180% for 40 HP and higher.
- CSA and CE Certified.