Fuse, Low Voltage, Class J, Series LPJ, Voltage Rating 600VAC/300VDC, Fuse Amps 200, Time Delay, No, Dual Element, Melamine Body Material, Blade (Rejection) Body Style, Interrupt Rating 300kA at 600VAC, 100kA at 300VDC, Length 5-3/4 In., Diameter 1-21/32 In., Functionally Equal To Ferraz/Gould AJT, Littelfuse JTD, AC, Standards CE, Class J, UL-Special Purpose Guide JFHR, CSA Class 1422-02
Class J Fuses
- Compact fuses require about half the mounting space of 600V Class RK1 and Class RK5 fuses.
- Current-limiting Fiberglass bodies With Rejection
- LPJ Low-Peak (600VAC/300VDC)
- Dual element. 1 to 60A: ferrule type; 70 to 600A: knife-blade type.
- Time-delay 6A and higher are indicating 300kA IR AC, 100kA IR DC Functional equivalents: Mersen AJT and Littelfuse JTD