Pump, Fuel Transfer, 12 VDC, 20 GPM12F725 1568561
Average Rating: n/a
|Hose Size||1" x 12 ft.|
|Suction Tube Length||17" to 34"|
|Power Cord Length||15 ft.|
|Hose Length||12 ft.|
|Max. Viscosity||50 SSU|
|Adapter Type||2" Threaded|
|Mounts||On 2" Bung|
|Duty Cycle||30 Minutes On / 30 Minutes Off|
|Seal||Hi Nitrile & Viton|
|Features||Sintered Metal Gears , very good suction , quiet operation , easy to instal swivel bung , strainer with outside access, fuse with outside access, swivel at nozzle inlet, provision to pad lock , pump switches off when nozzle placed into nozzle holder|
|Application||Every day use in Agricultural , construction , automotive & industrial applications for quickly refueling Diesel & Gasoline powered vehicles|
|Agency Compliance||UL & cUL|
|Manufacturers Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Includes||2 pc threaded Suction Tube , Hose , Power Cable , Bung & Nozzle|
|For Use With||Tank / 55 gl. Drums|
|Pressure Range||10 PSI|
- Note: For combustible-rated liquid transfer tanks, see page 1188.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Self-priming pumps dispense gasoline, kerosene, and diesel fuel (except 2GMP6 and 2GMP7 are for diesel fuel only). With internal bypass valves, built-in strainer, carbon/ceramic seal, Viton O-rings, heavy-duty switch, and permanently lubricated ball bearings. Mount to standard 2" NPT opening with included bung adapter. Explosionproof motor has thermal overload protection. Corrosion-resistant, weatherized, and sealed. Include antistatic hose, telescoping adjustable suction tube, and nozzle.
- Permanent magnet motors operate continuously for up to 30 min. Feature cast-iron construction with bronze rotary vanes for long, dependable service life. With integral, easily removable strainer. 1P894 is 20A. 4FY15 is 22A.
- Aluminum construction is rust- and corrosion-resistant. Sintered metal gears provide excellent suction and quiet operation. With easy-access strainer and fuse.