Mercury Displacement Contactor, Contact Form 3PST, Number of Poles 3, Contact Amp Rating (Resistive) 35A, Contact Material Liquid Mercury, Mounting Position Vertical within 10 Degrees , HP @ 1 Phase - 120V 5, HP @ 1 Phase - 240V 5, HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 7-1/2, HP @ 3 Phase - 480V 10, HP @ 3 Phase - 600V 10, Coil Volts 120VAC, Coil VA Rating 7 to 28, Hz 50/60, Height 4.98 In., Width 3.75 In., Depth 3.39 In.
- Hazardous Material
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [CT, IL, LA, ME, NH, NY, RI, VT, WI]
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Mercury Displacement Contactors
- Sealed liquid-mercury contactors have frictionless plunger that eliminates metal-to-metal wear. Ambient temp. range: -30 to 165 F under continuous load. Vertical mounting only. Suitable for heating and motor loads with frequent On/Off cycles.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Normally open contacts Matching footprint to DP contactors Hermetically sealed