Relay, Mercury Displacement, 60A, 240VAC
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Mercury Displacement Contactor|
|Number of Poles||3|
|Contact Amp Rating (Resistive)||60A|
|Contact Material||Liquid Mercury|
|Mounting Position||Vertical within 10 Degrees|
|HP @ 1 Phase - 120V||5|
|HP @ 1 Phase - 240V||10|
|HP @ 3 Phase - 240V||10|
|HP @ 3 Phase - 480V||15|
|HP @ 3 Phase - 600V||15|
|Coil VA Rating||7 to 28|
|Features||Hermetic Seal, High Dielectric Withstanding Voltage, Long Operating Life, Quite Operation|
- Hazardous Material
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [CT, IL, LA, ME, NH, NY, RI, VT, WI]
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Sealed liquid-mercury contactors have frictionless plunger that eliminates metal-to-metal wear. Ambient temp. range: -30 to 165 F under continuous load. Vertical mounting only. Suitable for heating and motor loads with frequent On/Off cycles.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Normally open contacts Matching footprint to DP contactors Hermetically sealed