Boots, Steel Toe, Neoprene, Saf-T Loc, 7, PRMB924B.07 1577929
Average Rating: n/a
|Closure Type||Open Top|
|Standards||EH, ASTM F 2413-5|
- Note: Men's sizes are shown unless specified.
- Polyblend boots are chemical- and abrasion-resistant. Ideal for use in dairies, meat processing, oil rigs, and chemical plants. Neoprene boots resist most chemicals and animal fats. Ideal for food processing and petrochemical applications. Polyurethane boots remain flexible in cold weather. Lightweight and durable. Resist mineral, animal, and vegetable oils; disinfectants; solvents; and petroleum-based chemicals. Ideal for agricultural and food processing applications.
- Steel-toe model meets ASTM F2413-05
- (C) and (D) Neoprene Boots
- Include a removable polyurethane contour cushion insole for comfort. Steel shank provides arch support. G3090 and G3089 feature a Chevron outsole for abrasion and slip resistance on wet, contaminated surfaces. G3091 has a Safety-Loc outsole for slip resistance on wet, clean surfaces.