Portable Air Conditioner, Commercial/Industrial, Cooling Method Air-Cooled, BtuH Cooling 16, 800Voltage 115, Number of Cooling Speeds 2, Fan-Only Speeds 2, Control Type Electronic, Width 19-5/16 In., Depth 23-5/8 In., Height 49-13/16 In., 60 Hz, 1 Phase, 1900 Watts, 17 Amps, Max. Cold Duct Hose 30 ft., Max. Hot Duct Hose 25 ft., Sound Level dBA 62, Condenser CFM 920/777, Evaporator CFM 460/440, Ambient Operating Range 72 to 113 Degrees F, Condensate Tank Capacity 5.28 gal.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Portable Commercial Air Conditioners
- Treated coils and powder-coated finish resist corrosion in harsh environments. Units feature recessed power cords with LCDI breakers. With anti-freezing thermostat and adjustable airflow supply nozzles. For Airrex accessories, see page 4535.
- Self-contained air conditioning units roll into place for effective spot cooling of heat-sensitive equipment, people, and production processes. Also for use as emergency backup or supplemental cooling. For flexible duct, see page 4664.
- Self-diagnostic system Spot cool and room cool thermostat settings Washable filter Condensate overflow protection