Portable Air Conditioner, Commercial/Industrial, Cooling Method Water-Cooled, BtuH Cooling 11, 000Voltage 115, Number of Cooling Speeds 2, Fan-Only Speeds 2, Control Type Electronic, Width 16-1/2 In., Depth 19 In., Height 37 In., 60 Hz, 1 Phase, 1300 Watts, 10.5 Amps, Max. Cold Duct Hose 30 ft., Max. Hot Duct Hose 25 ft., Sound Level dBA 60, Condenser CFM 283, Evaporator CFM 195, Ambient Operating Range 72 to 113 Degrees F, Condensate Tank Capacity 1.32 gal., NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Portable Commercial Air Conditioners
- Treated coils and powder-coated finish resist corrosion in harsh environments. Units feature recessed power cords with LCDI breakers. With anti-freezing thermostat and adjustable airflow supply nozzles. For Airrex accessories, see page 4535.
- Self-contained air conditioning units roll into place for effective spot cooling of heat-sensitive equipment, people, and production processes. Also for use as emergency backup or supplemental cooling. For flexible duct, see page 4664.
- Self-diagnostic system Spot cool and room cool thermostat settings Washable filter Condensate overflow protection