BIH HEAVY INSULATED HEAT TAPES, 1/2x24
Average Rating: n/a
|Temp. Range||Controller Dependent|
|Max. Temp.||900 Degrees F|
|Features||9" High-Temperature Tie Downs, 24" Power Leads With Standard 2-Prong Plug (NEMA 1-15)|
|Standards||CE, RoHS, REACH|
- Fiberglass Heat Tape
- Rugged, durable tapes provide fast, efficient direct contract heating on any surface or body, up to 1400 F. Constructed of multistranded resistance wire with serpentine woven heating element.
- Heavy insulated tape is exceptionally flexible and durable and provides rapid thermal response.
- CE Certified and RoHS compliant.
- Suitable for electrically conductive surfaces 120V Required temperature control not included; see Benchtop Temperature Controllers, this page
- Power leads on same end High-temperature tie-downs for easy installation