Merchant Coupling, 2 In, Length 2-7/8 In
Average Rating: n/a
|Material of Construction||Merchant Steel.|
|Max. Pressure||300 psi WOG|
|Standards||ASTM Spec A865|
- Note: Fittings must be used with properly rated nipples.
- Thicker walls withstand higher pressures than Class 150 fittings. NPT threads. Suitable for air, water, oil, natural gas, and steam.
- Material meets ASTM A-197, ASTM A47 standards. Dimensions for fittings meet ASME B16.3, B16.14, and for unions ASME B16.39 standards. Threads meet ANSI B1.20.1 standards.
- Max. pressure: 300 psi for saturated steam Max. pressure (1/4" to 1" fittings): 2000 psi WOG at 150 F Max. pressure (1-1/4" to 2" fittings): 1500 psi WOG at 150 F Max. pressure (2-1/2" to 3" fittings): 1000 psi WOG at 150 F Max. pressure (4" fittings): 300 psi WOG at 150 F Max. pressure (unions): 600 psi WOG at 150 F All ANVIL Domestic
- Black items are AAR Approved, except 14J821 14J826