Knee Boots, Men, 12, Steel Toe, Blk/Gry, 1PR861021233 160679
Average Rating: 5
|Closure Type||Pull On|
|Upper Material||Polyurethane and PVC|
|Midsole Material||Polyurethane and PVC|
|Outsole Material||Polyurethane and PVC|
|Standards||ANSI Z41 PT99 M I/75 C/75 PR|
- Note: Men's sizes are shown unless specified.
- Polyblend boots offer increased chemical resistance. Ideal for lawn care, food processing, mining, oil rigs and refineries, and chemical plants. Polyblend/PVC nitrile boots have superior resistance to fats, oils, and chemicals. Ideal for oil rigs and refineries, food processing, and lawn care. PVC/nitrile boots resist abrasions, animal fats, petroleum, oils, grease, and chemicals. Ideal for farming and food processing applications. Urethane/PVC boots are designed for wear in slaughter houses, oil rigs, and chemical plants. PVC boots are resistant to fats, select acids, hydrocarbon, and caustics. Ideal for use in food processing and petrochemical applications. Polyurethane boots resist minerals, animal and vegetable oils and fats, disinfectants, manure, solvents, and many chemicals. Ideal for farming applications.
- Steel-toe models meet ASTM F2413-05
- (A) and (B) Polyblend Workshoes/Boots
- Removable insoles and steel shank for firm arch support. Kick-off lugs for easy removal.
Average Product Rating: 5based on 1 reviews
satisfiedSaturday, January 01, 2011
A very good and dureble boot.
The color and style