Variable DC Speed Control, Output Voltage 90 VDC, Shunt Wound Voltage 100 VDC, Power Rating 1/8-1 HP, Input Voltage 120 VAC, Speed Range 50:1, Maximum Current 10.0 Amps, Enclosure NEMA 4/12, Adjustable Acceleration, Deceleration, Torque Limit, Current Limit, Minimum/Maximum Speed, IR Compensation, Dynamic Braking, Accepts Tach Feedback, Additional Switches On/Off, Forward/Reverse, Fuse Protected, Length 10.00 Inches, Depth 4.75 Inches, Width 6.70 Inches
- Note: Not intended for constant-HP applications such as saws and drill presses, or in close proximity to high-capacitive-discharge electrical circuits such as welding equipment.
- Provide instant reversing, precise stopping, or cycling. Fit industry standard footprint for both vertical and horizontal mounting. Automatic dynamic braking on power loss. Zero-speed detect circuit eliminates contact arcing and motor plug reversing.
- Cycle rate: 3 cpm
- DC Adjustable-Speed Controls
- Operable on 60/50 Hz at 10% rated line voltage. Inhibit circuit allows Start/Stop without breaking AC lines. 2LHT5 features electronic safety interlock. Agency standards: 6Z385, 6Z386, 2LHT6, and reversing/cycling chassis models are UL and C-UL Listed. All others are UL and C-UL Recognized. 2M510, 5DYG9, 2LHT5, and 2LHT4 are also CE Certified.
- For permanent magnet or shunt-wound DC motors and gearmotors. Solid-state speed controls convert line voltage input to full-wave DC power on constant- or diminishing-torque applications. 4Z829 and 13A944 include isolated voltage/current follower input with an auto/manual switch.
- Adjustable min./max. speed and IR compensation Speed regulation: 1% with armature voltage feedback and 0.5% with tach feedback Chassis models include speed pot, knob, and dial plate
- Built-in transient and surge suppression