Pond Aerating Fountain System, 50 In. W
Average Rating: n/a
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Germany, Ecuador, Egypt, Finland, France, Guatemala, India, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mexico, Norway, Oman, Poland, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Singapore, Vietnam, South Africa
- Systems contain the pumps and hardware needed to enhance landscape and aquaculture ponds. Fountains add visual interest to a commercial or residential setting. Aeration helps improve water quality, keep fish alive, and add oxygen for overall pond health. All systems feature submerged pumps with top water intake that draws water into fountain housing and pushes water past deflector nozzle and into the air. Single propeller and deflector nozzle design allows greater water flow and reduces clogging. Suitable for fresh- or saltwater applications.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- 1750 rpm Screen/flooded inlet, except Surface Aeration Systems have flooded inlet All exposed metal is marine-grade stainless steel
- Aerating Fountain Systems
- VX series fountains provide an attractive V display while aerating the water. Include float with screen, mooring ropes, power cord, and control panel.