Pull-On Boots, Womens, Steel Toe, PVC, 8, PR536060833 1611631
Average Rating: n/a
- Note: Men's sizes are shown unless specified.
- Note: A portion of the purchase price of G2211 and G2212 will be donated by Onguard to the American Cancer Society.
- PVC boots are ideal for general wear; provide good water resistance. EVA boots are lighter than PVC and remain flexible and durable in low temperatures. Bluemax boots resist chemicals and abrasions. Ideal for use in food processing, oil rigs, and chemical plants. Polyurethane boots remain flexible in cold weather. Lightweight and durable. Ideal for agricultural and food processing applications.
- Steel-toe models meet ASTM F2413-05
- (A) PVC Boots
- Injection-molded seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection. Reinforced PVC shank for additional support. Lug outsole and replaceable cushion insole. Cut-off bands for height adjustment.