- Note: Men's sizes are shown unless specified.
- Note: A portion of the purchase price of G2211 and G2212 will be donated by Onguard to the American Cancer Society.
- PVC boots are ideal for general wear; provide good water resistance. EVA boots are lighter than PVC and remain flexible and durable in low temperatures. Bluemax boots resist chemicals and abrasions. Ideal for use in food processing, oil rigs, and chemical plants. Polyurethane boots remain flexible in cold weather. Lightweight and durable. Ideal for agricultural and food processing applications.
- Steel-toe models meet ASTM F2413-05
- (A) PVC Boots
- Injection-molded seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection. Reinforced PVC shank for additional support. Lug outsole and replaceable cushion insole. Cut-off bands for height adjustment.
Average Product Rating: 5based on 1 reviews
excellant product and service!Wednesday, February 06, 2013
At work I live in my pink steel toed boots..they are very sturdy, comfortable and protect my feet and legs in a very dangerous work environment. They came to me very quickly.. thrilled!
construction of the boot and the color!