|Type||Strip Heat And/Or Blower Fan In Heat Pumps And Electric Furnaces|
|Number of Switches||2|
|Main Switch On Time (Sec.)||1 to 20|
|Main Switch Off Time (Sec.)||40 to 110|
|Number of Timings||2|
|Resistive Amps @ 240V||30|
|Full Load Amps @ 240VAC||7|
|Aux. Switch Off Time (Sec.)||40 to 110|
|Aux. Switch On Time (Sec.)||1 to 20|
|Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V||42|
|Off Time (Seconds)||40 to 110|
|On Time (Seconds)||1 to 20|
|Pilot Duty 120/480V (VA)||125|
|Includes||Double Quick Connect Terminals for Combination Load|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Provide fast (snap disc) or time-delayed (electric) control of startup and shutdown sequences.
- UL Recognized and CSA Certified.
- Electric Sequencers
- For heaters and/or blower fans in heat pumps and electric furnaces.
- Double quick-connect terminals 24V input control Pilot duty: 125VA at 120/480V