Emergency Light, 10W, 10-3/8In H
Average Rating: n/a
|Watts @ 90 Minutes||10|
|Housing Material||Polycarbonate Frame and Black Thermoplastic Base|
|Battery Type||Lead Calcium|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Head Lamps Adjustable||Yes|
|Emergency Illumination Time||90 min.|
|Operating Temp. Range||16 to 32 Degrees C|
|Standards||UL 924, UL Listed|
- Hazardous Material
- Lithonia Lighting
- Thermal protection adjusts charge current to prevent overheating. Included battery automatically recharges once completely discharged.
- Meet NFPA 101, NEC, and OSHA illumination standards.
- Provide 90 min. illumination upon loss of AC power Lead-calcium maintenance-free battery
- Battery terminals slip on for easy installation AC/LVD reset test11s unit to ensure full 90-min. discharge
- Efficient tungsten halogen lamp (included) provides high lumen output. Installed square design unit has a clean, finished appearance. Polycarbonate frame and black thermoplastic base are impact- and fire-resistant. White cone reflector and recessed acrylic prismatic lens provide a wide beam spread. Surface mounting, J-box mounting pattern. Push-to-test11 lens conceals test11 switch and ready light.