Emergency Light, Input Voltage 120/277, Watts @ 90 Minutes 10, Lamp Watts 10, Output Voltage 6VDC, Width 3-1/2 In., Length 10-5/16 In., Height 10-3/8 In., Lamp Type Halogen, Housing Material Polycarbonate Frame and Black Thermoplastic Base, Housing Color White, Battery Type Lead Calcium, Number of Lamps 1, Head Lamps Adjustable Yes, Emergency Illumination Time 90 min., Mounting Ceiling/Wall, Operating Temp. Range 16 to 32 Degrees C3 yr. Warranty, Standards UL 924, UL Listed
Wall- or Ceiling-Mount Emergency Lighting Units
- Lithonia Lighting
- Thermal protection adjusts charge current to prevent overheating. Included battery automatically recharges once completely discharged.
- Meet NFPA 101, NEC, and OSHA illumination standards.
- Provide 90 min. illumination upon loss of AC power Lead-calcium maintenance-free battery
- Battery terminals slip on for easy installation AC/LVD reset test11s unit to ensure full 90-min. discharge
- Efficient tungsten halogen lamp (included) provides high lumen output. Installed square design unit has a clean, finished appearance. Polycarbonate frame and black thermoplastic base are impact- and fire-resistant. White cone reflector and recessed acrylic prismatic lens provide a wide beam spread. Surface mounting, J-box mounting pattern. Push-to-test11 lens conceals test11 switch and ready light.