|Item||Dry Moly Lubricant|
|Container Type||Aerosol Can|
|Temp. Range||842 Degrees F|
|Characteristics||For Assembly and Break-in Lubrication|
|Application||Excellent High Load, High Temperature, Dry Film Lubricant for Dusty Environments|
- Hazardous Material
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [PR]
- High-load, dry film lubricant for dusty environments is water- and chemical-resistant. Max. pressure: 100,000 psi (6890 bars). No chlorinated solvents.
- Meets or exceeds MIL-L-46147A Type II.
- Select products with Detex have metal-detectable plastic aerosol components and other features designed to help food plants meet HAACP requirements.
- 19C660, 19C658, 19C657, 19C659, and 19C656 meet or exceed 21 CFR 178.3570 for incidental food contact.