Linear Fluorescent Battery Pack, Lamp Watts 40, Lamp Type T8 and T12, Initial Lumens 300, Housing Material Thermoplastic, Length 9-1/2 In., Width 2-3/16 In., Height 1-3/16 In., Input Voltage 120/277, Number of Lamps Supported 1, Lamp Length Supported 4 ft., Emergency Illumination Time 90 min., Battery Type Nickel Cadmium, Standards UL Listed, Meets UL 924, NFPA 101, NEC and OSHA Illumination
- Ballast Battery Packs
- Compatible with electronic, magnetic, instant-start, rapid-start, and slimline ballasts. Work with switched or unswitched fluorescent fixtures and compact fluorescent downlights. Sealed, maintenance-free batteries recharge automatically. Include pilot light and test11 switches. Quick Disconnect system allows for easy installation and maintenance.
- 5YA43, 5YA44, and 5YA45 are plenum rated.
- Temp. range: 32 to 100 F
- Fluorescent Backup Lighting Systems
- Ballast Battery Packs, Ballasts, and Generator Transfer Device allow existing fluorescent lighting to provide emergency lighting upon loss of normal power.
- UL Listed. Meet UL 924, NFPA 101, NEC, and OSHA illumination standards.
- Provide at least 90 min. emergency lighting 120/277VAC input High-temperature nickel-cadmium batteries (except 12X237)