Fixture, Hi Abuse, 100 WVR2 298655
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Utilitarian, Wall or Ceiling Mounted|
|Suggested Lamp Item No.||2PLK1|
|Housing Material||16 Gauge Steel|
|Description/Special Features||Clear Prismatic Polycarbonate Lens|
|Lens Material||Polycarbonate Clear Prismatic UV Stabilized|
|Mounting||Wall or Ceiling|
|Standards||UL Listed For Wet Location|
- Engineered to withstand extreme physical assault and environmental abuse; ideal for high-risk applications. All lenses use tamper-resistant Torx fasteners. (Use with bit 3JA15, not included.)
- Closed-cell neoprene gasket seals out moisture and contaminants. 16-ga. steel backplate.
- UL Listed for wet locations.
- Lamps not included, except where noted
- 1-pc. injection-molded polycarbonate lens is UV-stabilized. Housing has durable, corrosion-resistant finish.