Fixture, Roadway, 250 W
Average Rating: n/a
|Lens Type||Flat Glass|
|Housing Material||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Housing Finish||Gray Electrocoat|
|NEMA Light Distribution||Type III|
|Mounting||Bolt On Mast|
|Suggested Lamp Item No.||3APT5|
|Suggested Photocell Item No.||5U793|
|Includes||Photocell Socket (Photocell Not Included)|
- GE Lighting Solutions Roadway
- Full Cutoff Optics, 4WY41, 4WY40, and 4WY45
- True 90 cutoff (no light above 90 ) meets IESNA full cutoff classification RP8-2000. 4WY41 and 4WY40 have easy-to-clean, corrosion-free ALGLAS reflector surface coating.
- An adjustable photocell controls HID (high-intensity discharge) light sources. Polyester gasket locks out dust and dirt. Gray powder-coated finish. Photocell or shorting cap required, sold separately on page 451. 18N219 and 18N220 include integral surge protection.
- Durable, lightweight, die-cast aluminum fixtures bolt securely onto mast arm mounting.
- Mogul-base socket Plug-in ignitor for easy maintenance Bolt to 1-1/2" to 2" dia. mast arm mounting
- Lamps not included, except 18N219, 18N220, 1PLJ3, and Contour Area Lighting