Recessed Troffer, Fixture Type Lens Troffer, Lamp Quantity 4, Lamp Type F32T8, Suggested Lamp Item 2ETU2, 32 Lamp Watts, 111 Fixture Wattage, 120-277 Voltage, Ballast Quantity 1, Instant Start Electronic Ballast Type, Description/Special Features Acrylic Diffuser With Whip and Lamp, 1 Ballast, 0 to 104 Degrees F Ambient Temp. Range, Yes Lamp Included, Replacement Lens 1VNN1, 3-3/16 In. Height, 48 In. Length, 24 In. Width, Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, NOM Certified
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [CT]
- Fluorescent Commercial Recessed Troffers
- Maximize light output for most commercial applications. SP5 and SP8 series include program start ballasts, which should be used when lighting controls are needed. Low-profile design is suited to restrictive plenum applications. Smooth, hemmed edges make handling easier. Use in offices, schools, healthcare facilities, and retail applications.
- T8 electronic ballast systems provide 30% to 40% energy savings when compared to F40T12 magnetic ballast systems. Fixtures with GE UltraStart ballasts maximize lamp life in frequently switched applications typically associated with the use of sensors and controls.
- 120/277V Easily positioned integral T-bar clips secure fixture to T-bar system Lamps not included (except 3YA10)