Fixture, Hi Abuse, 70 W
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Utilitarian, Wall or Ceiling Mounted|
|Suggested Lamp Item No.||2V632|
|Housing Material||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Description/Special Features||Clear Prismatic Polycarbonate Lens, Internal Reflector|
|Ambient Temp. Range||0 to 77 Degrees F|
|Ballast Type||Normal Power Factor|
|Lens Material||Polycarbonate Clear Prismatic UV Stabilized|
|Standards||UL Listed For Wet Location|
- Engineered to withstand extreme physical assault and environmental abuse; ideal for high-risk applications. All lenses use tamper-resistant Torx fasteners. (Use with bit 3JA15, not included.)
- 1-pc. housing is made of die-cast aluminum and low-copper alloy, and has a polycarbonate clear prismatic lens.
- UL Listed for wet locations.
- Lamps not included, except where noted
- 1-pc. injection-molded polycarbonate lens is UV-stabilized. Housing has durable, corrosion-resistant finish.