|Item||Heavy Duty Lubricant|
|Container Type||Aerosol Can|
|Characteristics||Leaves a Non-drying, Light, Oily Film on Hand and Machine Tools, Parts and Indoor/Outdoor Equipment|
|Application||Safe on Most Seals, Paint and Plastics|
- Hazardous Material
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [PR]
- Nonconductive formula with added corrosion protection leaves a nondrying, oily film on tools, parts, and indoor/outdoor equipment. Loosens rusted or frozen parts. Safe on most seals, paint, and plastics. Sprays upside-down. VOC-free. No chlorinated solvents.
- Meets or exceeds MIL-PRF-16173E Grade 3 Class 1, MIL-C-23411A.
- Select products with Detex have metal-detectable plastic aerosol components and other features designed to help food plants meet HAACP requirements.
- 19C660, 19C658, 19C657, 19C659, and 19C656 meet or exceed 21 CFR 178.3570 for incidental food contact.