LPS 2 Heavy-Duty Lubricant 11oz, Aerosol00216 307369
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Heavy Duty Lubricant|
|Container Type||Aerosol Can|
|Characteristics||Leaves a Non-drying, Light, Oily Film on Hand and Machine Tools, Parts and Indoor/Outdoor Equipment|
|Application||Safe on Most Seals, Paint and Plastics|
|Green Environmental Attribute||Does Not Contain Reproductive Or Developmental Toxins (As Per State Of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (As Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (As Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (As Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)|
- Hazardous Material
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [PR]
- Nonconductive formula with added corrosion protection leaves a nondrying, oily film on tools, parts, and indoor/outdoor equipment. Loosens rusted or frozen parts. Safe on most seals, paint, and plastics. Sprays upside-down. VOC-free. No chlorinated solvents.
- Meets or exceeds MIL-PRF-16173E Grade 3 Class 1, MIL-C-23411A.
- Select products with Detex have metal-detectable plastic aerosol components and other features designed to help food plants meet HAACP requirements.
- 19C660, 19C658, 19C657, 19C659, and 19C656 meet or exceed 21 CFR 178.3570 for incidental food contact.