Emergency Light, Input Voltage 120/277, Watts @ 90 Minutes 16, Lamp Watts 8, Output Voltage 6VDC, Width 3-5/8 In., Length 12 In., Height 12 In., Lamp Type Halogen, Housing Material Metal, Housing Color White, Battery Type Nickel Cadmium, Number of Lamps 2, Head Lamps Adjustable Yes, Emergency Illumination Time 90 min., Mounting Ceiling/Wall, Operating Temp. Range 0 to 38 Degrees C3 yr. Warranty
Wall- or Ceiling-Mount Emergency Lighting Units
- Lithonia Lighting
- Thermal protection adjusts charge current to prevent overheating. Included battery automatically recharges once completely discharged.
- Meet NFPA 101, NEC, and OSHA illumination standards.
- Provide 90 min. illumination upon loss of AC power Lead-calcium maintenance-free battery
- Battery terminals slip on for easy installation AC/LVD reset test11s unit to ensure full 90-min. discharge
- Recessed fixture has rotating lamps: Head rotates 359 to aim glass sealed-beam lamps (included) where needed. Durable white polycarbonate faceplate. For use in air-handling plenums. Unit can be mounted on exposed or concealed suspension ceiling systems.