Fixture, High Abuse, 17wVSLC 1 17 SCE 120 ADDE 314517
Average Rating: n/a
|Fixture Type||Linear Fluorescent|
|Suggested Lamp Item No.||3GXP8|
|Housing Material||16 Gauge Steel|
|Description/Special Features||Lens Secured With Tamperresistant Screws|
|Ambient Temp. Range||0-104 Degrees F|
|Lens Material||Polycarbonate Clear Prismatic UV Stabilized|
|Mounting||Wall Or Ceiling|
|Standards||UL Listed For Wet Location|
- Rough-Service Vandal-Resistant Fixtures
- 1-pc. molded polycarbonate lens totally surrounds and encloses all exposed sides of the fixture housing. The sturdy 16-ga. steel housing has a corrosion-resistant polyester powder-coated finish. Surface conduit entry lens and gaskets.
- Engineered to withstand extreme physical assault and environmental abuse; ideal for high-risk applications. All lenses use tamper-resistant Torx fasteners. (Use with bit 3JA15, not included.)
- UL Listed for wet locations.
- Lamps not included, except where noted