Exit Sign w/ Battery Back Up, 2.30W, Red, 1
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Exit Sign with Battery Back Up|
|Number of Faces||1|
|Housing Material||Cast Aluminum|
|Battery Type||Nickel Cadmium|
|Emergency Illumination Time||90 min.|
|Directional Indicators||Chevron Directional Knockouts|
|Letter Size||3/4" Stroke x 6" High|
|Includes||Vandal Resistant Switch|
|Standards||UL 924, NFPA 101, NEC(R), OSHA|
- Hazardous Material
- Long-life, maintenance-free, nickel-cadmium battery delivers 90-min. capacity to lamp. Vandal-resistant magnetic test11 switch maintains the integrity of the housing, while providing a simple means of manual test11ing. Not for use in temperatures below freezing.
- Vandal-Resistant Wet Location Exit Signs
- Housing withstands high-abuse environments. Thermoplastic faceplate incorporates universal directional chevron knockouts that are concealed, yet easily removed and replaced. Clear, UV-stable cover is secured with 4 Torx T20 tamperproof screws with center pin. Tough enough for prisons, parking garages, schools, and commercial buildings.
- UL Listed. Meet UL 924, NFPA 101, NEC, and OSHA illumination standards. 5YB73 meets NEMA 4X (may come into direct contact with hose-directed water or rain).
- Low-profile sand-cast aluminum housing 6"H red letters with 3/4" stroke