Pressure Washer, Gas, 13 HPGH-3004-0EGH 315906
Average Rating: n/a
|Type||Gas Engine, Hot Water, Oil-fired|
|Engine Size||389 Cu-cm|
|Operating Pressure||3000 PSI|
|Usable Hours per Week||20+|
|Piston Material||Solid Ceramic|
|Hose Dimensions||3/8" x 50 Ft.|
|Net Weight||428 lbs.|
|Water Output Temp.||190 Degrees F|
- Hazardous Material
- Mi-T-M Heavy-Duty with Honda Engine
- Dual 36" wand with 15 high-pressure and fixed chemical nozzles. Electric start models include battery. Wrapped frame with lifting hook. Hood cover tilts for easy burner access.
- Electro Magnetic Firing (EMF) system requires no battery, generator, 12V blower motor, or 12V ignition transformer. Top-fired burner assembly boosts fuel efficiency and eases servicing and troubleshooting. Units burn #1 or #2 diesel fuel or kerosene. Heavy-duty frame with pneumatic tires and solid steel axles. Water output temperature: approx. 190 F. Features easy-access coil drain and overpressure protection.
- Hot Water Pressure Washers, Gas/Diesel Engine
- Crankshaft pump (except 3NXE3 is axial) Solid ceramic pistons (except 3NXE3 is stainless steel) Low-pressure chemical injector Thermal relief valve prevents pump damage