Pressure Washer, Gas Engine, Hot Water, Oil-fired, 13 HP, Engine Size 389 Cu-cm, Operating Pressure 3000 PSI, 3.5 GPM, 20+ Usable Hours per Week, Honda OHV Engine, Burner Fuel Oil, Starter Electric, Pump Drive Direct, Pump Type Crankshaft, Piston Material Solid Ceramic, Hose Dimensions 3/8 In. x 50 Ft., Length 43 In., Width 30 In., Height 41 In., Net Weight 428 lbs., Water Output Temp. 190 Degrees F
- Mi-T-M Heavy-Duty with Honda Engine
- Dual 36" wand with 15 high-pressure and fixed chemical nozzles. Electric start models include battery. Wrapped frame with lifting hook. Hood cover tilts for easy burner access.
- Electro Magnetic Firing (EMF) system requires no battery, generator, 12V blower motor, or 12V ignition transformer. Top-fired burner assembly boosts fuel efficiency and eases servicing and troubleshooting. Units burn #1 or #2 diesel fuel or kerosene. Heavy-duty frame with pneumatic tires and solid steel axles. Water output temperature: approx. 190 F. Features easy-access coil drain and overpressure protection.
- Hot Water Pressure Washers, Gas/Diesel Engine
- Crankshaft pump (except 3NXE3 is axial) Solid ceramic pistons (except 3NXE3 is stainless steel) Low-pressure chemical injector Thermal relief valve prevents pump damage