Pump, Diaphragm, 115 Vac8000-813-238 316045
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Electric Sprayer Pump|
|Inlet/Outlet (In.)||3/8 FNPT|
|Max. Temp. (F)||160|
|Prime in Feet||8|
|GPM @ 0 PSI||1.6|
|GPM @ 20 PSI||1.26|
|GPM @ 40 PSI||1.10|
|GPM @ 80 PSI||0.93|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||100|
|Pressure Switch||Operates on Demand|
|Diaphragm Design||Three Chamber|
|Agency Compliance||UL Recognized Component for Canada and US|
- Note: Not for use in potable water systems. Not for use with gasoline.
- 4UN54, 4UN55, 4UN56
- Pumps can run dry without damage. Pressure demand switches automatically turn pumps off when the outlet is closed. Sealless design eliminates troublesome shaft seals and potential leakage into the motor.
- Built-in outlet check valve prevents supply tank from draining through pump when pump is mounted up to 4 ft. below tank liquid level.
- UL Recognized for U.S. and Canada.
- Flojet models are UL Listed, UL Recognized; CDA and CE Certified.
- Thermally protected motors (except 4UN19) Sealless design