Compressor, Air, 10 HP1WD87 318992
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Electric Air Compressor|
|Type||Two Stage Stationary|
|Pump Type||Pressure Lubricated|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||175|
|Free Air CFM @ 175 PSI||34.8|
|Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure||34.8|
|(F)NPT Outlet (In.)||3/4|
|On Pressure Switch Setting||140|
|Off Pressure Switch Setting||175|
|Motor Type||Open Dripproof|
|Includes||Initial fill of Heavy Duty Compressor Oil|
|Oil Capacity (Qt.)||4|
- Note: These units do not include motor starter.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Direct, positive displacement oil pump lubricates all critical internal components. Spin-on oil filter, oversized intake filter/silencer, and totally enclosed belt guard. 80/20 duty cycle. 100% duty cycle can be achieved with the use of Speedaire Synthetic-Based Lubricant 1WG49, sold separately on page 4000.
- All comply with California Code 462(L)(2).
- Low rpm for long service life Dual control Open dripproof NEMA motors Pressure switch set 140 psi On/175 psi Off Shipped with initial fill of specially blended oil All compressors must be hardwired