|Item||Power Quality Analyzer|
|Max. AC Amps||6000A|
|Current Accuracy||Determined By Current Probe|
|Max. AC Voltage||600V|
|Max. DC Voltage||600V|
|Voltage Accuracy||+/-0.1% + 0.05% Full Scale|
|Calibration Frequency||45 to 65 Hz|
|Power Factor||0 to 1|
|AC Response||True RMS|
|Display||Color LCD Touch Screen|
|Display Resolution||360 x 240|
|Harmonic Capture Range||63rd|
|Min. Transient Duration||65 uS|
|Sampling Rate||65 uS|
|Safety Rating||CAT III|
|Includes||(8) Color Coded Leads, (8) Color Coded Voltage Clips, Charger, 256 MB Memory Card, Software, Soft Carrying Case and Instructions|
|Manufacturers Warranty Length||1 yr.|
- 3-Phase Power Quality Recorders
- PowerGuide instrument for advanced setups. Patented AnserModule firmware provides improved power diagnostic reporting, including flicker, and enhanced motor test11ing features. For current probes, see page 781.
- Measure true RMS voltage and current, and display data including flicker, unbalance, and transients. Perform independent voltage and current triggering/cross triggering. Feature automated setups. Report card annunciator instantly characterizes events. 256 samples per cycle. Capture low- and medium-frequency transients. Line or battery powered. Each includes cable and software to download data for storage and analysis. 8 independent channels (4 voltage and 4 current). Also include 8 color-coded voltage leads and clips, Dran-View software, battery charger, soft carrying case, and rechargeable battery.
- IEEE 1159, IEC 61000-4-30 Class A and EN50160.
- 4 GB memory card Color LCD touchscreen interface Selectable recording periods and modes RS-232, Ethernet, or USB communication (adapters sold separately; on DrillSpot.com , search by DrillSpot Item , then click on Optional Accessories)