Compressor, Air, 7.5 HP1WD65 320486
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Electric Air Compressor|
|Pump Type||Splash-lubricated, Cast Iron|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||175|
|Free Air CFM @ 175 PSI||23.1|
|Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure||23.1|
|(F)NPT Outlet (In.)||1/2|
|On Pressure Switch Setting||140|
|Off Pressure Switch Setting||175|
|Includes||Initial Fill of Heavy Duty compressor oil, Aftercooler, Vibration Isolators, & Auto Tank Drain|
|Oil Capacity (Qt.)||2|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Vibration isolators, automatic tank drain, and mounted magnetic starter. Shipped with accessories installed.
- Air-cooled aftercooler removes 60% of moisture from compressed air Vibration isolators insulate compressor from the floor to reduce operating noise Automatic tank drain Mounted magnetic starter
- 2-Stage Air Compressors
- Deliver higher pressure than 1-stage models. No need for a start-up kit. Feature a totally enclosed, safety-designed belt guard. Motor starter included on all except 3VB60 and 4ME99. ASME Code Air Receiver includes safety relief valve, pressure gauge, discharge line ball valve, and tank drain valve.
- Comply with California Code 462(L)(2).
- Max. pressure: 175 psi Low rpm for long service life Must be hardwired