Spray Paint, OSHA Safety Purple, 12 oz.
Average Rating: n/a
|Resin Type||Alkyd Enamel|
|Color||OSHA Safety Purple|
|Net Weight||12 oz.|
|Coverage||Up to 22 sq. ft.|
|Dry Time||1 hr.|
|Dry Time Recoat||1 to 24 hr.|
|Dry Time Tack Free||12 min.|
|Application Temperature||50 to 90 Degrees F|
|Surface||Masonry, Metal, Wood, Plastic|
|Standards||VOC and MIR Compliant|
- Hazardous Material
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Industrial Choice Enamel (1600 System)
- Choose from high-gloss, semi-flat, ultra-flat, flat, safety, and ANSI finishes.
- For indoor or outdoor use. High solids content provides faster, further coverage and resists chipping, fading, and peeling. VOC/MIR compliant. SURFACES: Masonry, metal, wood, and concrete EXPOSURE CONDITIONS: Mild to moderate USES: Tools, ducts, vents, ladders, cabinets, and lockers
- Enamel Maintenance Aerosols