Inverted Marking Paint, Solvent Base Type, Safety Red, Size 17 oz., Net Weight 17 oz., Coverage 600 to 700 Linear ft./1 In. Strip, Dry Time 1 to 2 hr., Dry Time Tack Free 5 min., Application Temperature 40 to 100 Degrees F, Application Method Aerosol, Marking Wand, Marking Pistol, Marking Wheel, Surface Asphalt, Concrete, Gravel, Athletic Fields, Parking Lots, Dirt, Mild to Moderate Exposure ConditionsFor Use With Marking Guns
- Hazardous Material
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Precision Line spray tip provides fast-drying, highly visible markings. VOC/MIR compliant. M1600 System solvent-based markings last 3 to 6 months when undisturbed. M1800 System water-based markings last 1 to 3 months when undisturbed.
- Inverted Marking Paint, Chalk, and Applicators
- Industrial Choice Marking Paint and Chalk (M1600 and M1800 System)
- APPLICATION METHOD: Inverted aerosol, marking wand, marking pistol, or marking wheel SURFACES: Concrete, gravel, pavement, dirt, and grass EXPOSURE CONDITIONS: Mild and moderate USES: Excavation, construction, and surveyor's marking