- Paint, Equipment and Supplies
- Specialty Paints, Coatings, and Additives
- Rubber Coatings and Insulating Varnish
Red Insulating Varnish, 20 oz.S00601000 327546
Average Rating: n/a
|Net Weight||15.25 fl. oz.|
|Coverage||15 to 20 sq. ft.|
|Dry Time||2 to 4 hr.|
|Application Temperature||70 to 90 Degrees F|
|For Use With||Electrical, Metal, Windings, Coils. Protects surface against oils, moisture, acid and alkalis. Perfect for small field and magnet coils; penetrates oil and new windings; has excellent flexibility and water resistance.|
- Hazardous Material
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Aerosol penetrates thoroughly to form a tough, flexible, semitransparent film. High arc resistance, nontracking.
- ASTM D-115-55.
- Paint Removers, Varnishes, and Sealers
- Red Insulating Varnishes
- Offer excellent adhesion and protection against oils, moisture, acid, and alkalis.